Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ice Breaker

Every party needs a way to open and break the ice. Not of the guest will know each other so it is good idea to play a game where they may have to talk or at least interact with each other. I have enjoyed this game and had positive results.

So this is the LEFT and RIGHT game. You will need a small gift for this, something inexpensive or a discount card. Give the gift to the hostess then tell the group you are going to read a story and each time they hear the words RIGHT or LEFT they pass the gift around the circle in that direction.

I left the house right on time to get to _____________'s house. I had everything I needed to set up my display the right way, and place our wonderful products right before your eyes. My first turn was to the right, and then Iturned left. Then I had to turn right, right again, and then left. I hoped that I remembered the right way to get to here.After I made the lefts and the rights, I found that my memory was right on target. I was right where I needed to be, here at __________'s house.
As I unloaded the car, I checked to make sure nothing was left behind. Putting one bag on my left shoulder and holding another with my right hand, I approached the door. Knocking with my right hand, I waited for ___________ to answer. After I set my samples down on the left of the room and my display items on the right, I was ready to start passing the samples. I say, "Please sample these products on your left hand and arm." As each item was introduced, I handed it to the person on my right, who passed it to the right and so on.
Once you have sampled the high quality products, please open your catalogs right away. There are so many awesome products on each page....make sure you look on the left side AND the right so you don't miss a single one!
I am going to begin passing around products to sample right now. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have at any time.
Now, let's congratulate the winner. She is patiently waiting to the left of whoever is holding the prize. I know you are all envious, because YOU wanted to win that prize, right? RIGHT!
http://www.partyplanmoms.com/games.html

This game can be a really great way for the women to start talking and laughing as they pass a prize around the room. I have had some great reviews of this game. Let me know how it goes.

No comments: