I love games when I give a Mary Kay party. They are always a great way to start a party and if things are moving slowly then it helps to liven up the party. This one is really fun for women. People always say women have everything in their purse but the kitchen sink, well now is the test. Here is how it works. It is the purse game. Read the list of items below. For every item they pull out they get a point. The person with the most points wins a prize. This is a simple game that requires no prep work on your part. Keep in your bag or brief case whatever you always take to a party then you will always have it when you need it.
1. A pen - Now you can fill out your order.
2. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards. - You can use one of these credit cards when you place your order tonight.
3. Cash - I take cash too.
4. Address Book - You can use your address book to make a guest list for your own show
5. House Keys - You can use your house keys to open your home to friends and family so that they can have fun like we are tonight.
6. Checkbook - If your checkbook contains checks, but not as much money as you would like, you can talk to me at the end of the party and I can help you put more money in there.
7. Calculator - You can use this to total your free merchandise that you would like Mary Kay to give you when you have your own party.
8. Another Pen - You will need this to write a letter to tell your current boss goodbye when you start your new career with Mary Kay
9. Chapstick - You will need this to freshen your lips after you talk to every one you know about Mary Kay.
10. Cell Phone - You need to call everyone you know to come to your show.
11. Having a purse - You deserve that just for packing all those things around.
This is a really fun game. People usually enjoy this and tend to laugh throughout the whole game. Just another way to break up your party if there is a dull spot. Happy purse hunting!Thank you to http://www.wahpnetwork.com/partygames.html for the game.